Monday, May 19, 2014

Letter #43 - Humbly and thoughtfully, is when miracles proceed.

THIS WEEK WAS GREAT! This week FLEW by. But, that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. Maybe I enjoyed it too much, because the weekend wasn't the most enjoyable...

Montag:
We went to Röthenburg! The right one, not the one that is in the other mission area. :) It was super pretty. It was a zone p-day pretty much. So, it was just fun to be with the other missionaries. We met so many people that spoke English and were from America. It was like a big reunion of America, just in Germany. :)

Dienstag:
We had a GREAT Distrikt Meeting with our new Distrikt Leader Elder Brown. We then met with another one of our investigators, Herr Mezler. He is a good hearted fellow, and has been meeting with the missionaries for years. He is also a Jehovah Witnesses, and hasn't made any progress with any of the missionaries. But, he wants to know the truth, and it was a great lesson.

Mittwoch:
What a great day of faith! Elder Cole and I are working great together. We both just go out there with a sure sense of mind. We know that with the Lord, anything is possible. We set goals that will make us reach, and we saw some great miracles because of it. We went and did some student wohnheims, so student doors. We found a couple of people that were really interested in what we had to talk about. :) It was great. We then met with the awesome family in our ward, the Auras, and ate some frankish sausages and potatoes, and had a good talk about life.

I actually, want to cut my weekly update so I can just be personal right now. Some of you might be saying, "Oh no, here comes the preachy missionary again." But, just stay with me for a moment. I just want to say, that I have a testimony of miracles. On Friday night, I threw up and other things happened during the middle of the night. I had to stay home for 2 days, because I needed to be by a bathroom. But during that time, as I was eating my alphabet soup, I got to basically read all of the life of Christ, in the Bible, so the Gospels. But, I felt through the scriptures, that He was really on this Earth, and He showed us the way. Not only did He show us the way, but he showed us how to have Eternal Life, and how to find happiness. There is no doubt in my mind, that He lived. He is the Savior of the World. He is of whom I testify. I can testify all day long about Him. I know that He is just waiting for us, to take his word, to take his example, and to follow it. Believe in Him. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ, and is the keystone of our religion. Either the Book of Mormon is true, or it is not. Either Christ set his true church on the Earth today, or He did not. Either our Heavenly Father knows us personally and has a plan for us, or He does not. But the only way we can know for ourselves, is if we ASK. Pray and know for yourself. I love this Gospel. I know that the Lord speaks to us again today, and we can receive confirmation and revelation, that these things are true. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!! I LOVE YOU ALL, AND HOPE ALL IS WELL!!! You're all something special in my heart. :)

Elder Mayne







No comments:

Post a Comment